Digital Photography Blog

My blog for my Digital Photography class in high school, i'm not gonna post new stuff here, if you want to see new stuff it'd be on my Blog of Evil or the Council of Evil blog.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego, California, United States

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Picture of a Picture





I chose to do martial arts for this project since it was my first project and the last one came out so well. I had the subject do a side kick because it's just a generic kick for martial arts and I didn't want a complicated technique. For the settings of where I placed these pictures were places that had a rough feeling to it, like rocks, dirt and rusty pipes. With these I wanted to show how tough martial arts is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home